Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Clos de l'Oratoire Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Clos de la L'Oratoire is a blend of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc picked between 25-30 September at 45 hl/ha. Matured in 40% new oak, it has perhaps the most reticent bouquet at the moment, yet there is very pure dark cherry and blackberry fruit here, very "cool" aromatically and with several swirls of the glass it begins to find its voice. The palate is medium-bodied with fine grain tannin. There is good density here, very well balanced, very precise with perhaps the best tension on the finish that I have discerned in this particular Saint Emilion. This comes highly recommended.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Juicy and balled up for now, with a licorice note coating the plum and raspberry fruit flavors. Has a singed vanilla edge to the finish, though this shows signs of being absorbed by the bright fruit. Should unfurl nicely after the élevage. Likely a solid buy.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Ripe and aromatic with a smooth texture and fine tannins. Little more length than usual thanks to the vintage and 10% Cabernet Franc. Delicious.
A depth and texture that is very unique for this estate with blackberry, stone and mineral undertones. Full and tight. Wonderful length and style. Precise.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.