Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Villemaurine Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Villemaurine is a Saint Emilion Cru that has had a turnaround in recent years. Hubert de Boüard has recently replaced Stephane Derenoncourt's consulting team. A blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc, it has a precise and focused bouquet with ebullient red cherries and raspberry coulis mixed with subtle limestone aromas. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, precise and harmonious, quite tensile and perhaps only needing a little more flesh to counter a slightly pinched finish. Give this excellent wine 3-5 years in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
More precision this year. Quality of fruit and tannins are really finely honed. Builds to a long, firm finish. Minerality of the terroir shows.
This is chewy and structured with lots of chalk, blueberry, and currant character. Full body, velvety and intense. Huge wine here. Can't wait to watch it develop.
The 2015 Villemaurine is dark, fleshy and radiant. Dark red cherry, plum, smoke, tobacco, licorice, herbs, menthol and exotic spices flesh out in a succulent, powerful Saint-Émilion. Silky tannins add to an impression of textural richness. Forward and juicy, the 2015 is showing beautifully today. The 2015 is super polished and impeccably balanced. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.