Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Suduiraut Pre-Arrival Offer (375ml)
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Suduiraut comes with 123 grams per liter of residual sugar, more modest than some of its Sauternes peers and 4.56 grams per liter of acidity. It has a sense of completeness on the nose already: immense clarity with wild honey and quince aromas that gain intensity in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with very pure botrytised fruit, very focused and one of the most intense Sauternes you will find this year. It feels long and sophisticated in the mouth yet never overpowers, never really has to put its foot right down on the accelerator. This is a wonderful Suduiraut, not quite up to the level of the ethereal 2009...although not too far off.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A ripe, rounded style, with loads of apricot, mango and glazed peach flavors, followed by a warm tarte Tatin finish. Still a touch youthfully raw, but shows serious depth.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
A phenomenal white with dried fruits such as apricots and mangos. Masses of bortrytis spice. Full body yet agile and bright with incredible lightness and delicacy. So much cherry blossom too. Small white flowers. Medium sweet. Ginger. Great finish.
Naturally rich, but with fine acidity and a lift of freshness, this is a ripe and perfumed wine. The honey and orange marmalade flavors are there along with lemon jelly and a sense of structure. It is a balanced, poised wine from a fine vintage.
The 2015 Suduiraut is delicate, polished and impeccably balanced from the very first taste. Scents of orange peel, candied lemon, white flowers and mint abound. Silky and nuanced, the Suduiraut captures the essence of the vintage in its restrained personality. A closing flourish of expressive floral notes rounds things out nicely.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.