Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Sigalas-Rabaud Pre-Arrival Offer (375ml)
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Sigalas Rabaud has an open and generous bouquet that suggests perhaps a little less botrytis than its peers. The palate is well balanced with quince and marmalade notes, a keen line of acidity and a vibrant, citrus-fruit finish that leaves a dab of white peach on the aftertaste. I suspect that the nose will come into form during its élevage.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Quite ripe in style, with creamed pear and peach flavors and a broad dried apricot note. A bit rambunctious on the almond-edged finish, but this should settle in with time.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Minty nuances enliven fresh apple, citrus and mineral aromas and flavours. Has Sigalas-Rabaud’s tell-tale long, mineral delicate mouthfeel. A smashing wine, ideal for those who prefer the lighter side of Sauternes.
Very pretty young Sauternes with so much intensity and excellent energy combining sweetness, freshness and zest.
There is a bitter orange-marmalade disposition here. It gives a sense of dryness to the otherwise sweet and sour character of this balanced wine. It is perfumed and likely to age well.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.