Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 3-7 working days
- Brisbane 3-7 working days
- Adelaide 2-5 working days
- Perth 7-14 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Siaurac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Siaurac has long been making some "nifty" Lalande-de-Pomerol and this is well worth investigating. It has a sensual, fruit-forward bouquet with plenty of black cherry and cassis fruit that does not overpower. The palate is medium-bodied with fine grain tannin. There is a couple of layers of new oak to be absorbed, but there is sufficient fruit to do that and it finished with attractive truffle and white pepper notes that offer fine salinity.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Fresh and already integrated, offering juicy plum and anise notes, with a silky, open-knit structure and a lightly perfumed edge on the pretty finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Still a work in progress with new investment from Latour. Embryonic but fleshy and fresh dark fruit notes. Tannins firm but rounded and it maintains a zestiness of fruit.
A fresh and racy 2015 with chocolate, walnut and blackberry aromas and flavors. Medium to full body, fine tannins. Tangy finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.