Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Rol Valentin Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Rol Valentin has a rich and opulent bouquet with plush blueberry and crème de cassis fruit, violets tucked just behind. The palate is full-bodied with dense but not jammy black fruit, quite structured with a dash of spice towards the powerful finish. It feels feisty and feral at the moment, but I suspect this will gain more finesse and cohesion once in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A solid, direct wine in the making, showing dark plum and anise notes, with integrated toast and a lingering tobacco whiff.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Rich, dark extract on the ripe and plush palate. Plentiful tannins provide an impressive structure. Firm, tight finish.
This is fantastic with density and finish and beautiful length. Powerful and rich. So much going on here. Harks back to the great wines of the 1990 from here.
The 2015 Rol Valentin is dense, powerful and unctuous, with fabulous richness and overall intensity. Raspberry jam, rose petal, cinnamon, mint and white pepper are fused together in a rich, totally seamless St.-Émilion with modern contours and fabulous overall balance. This late-ripening site in the Saint-Etienne-de-Lisse sector often yields distinctive wines. That is very much the case here. The 2015 is not a shy or subtle wine, but it is very nicely done in this style. Julien Lavenu is the consulting winemaker. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.