Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Rieussec Pre-Arrival Offer (375ml)
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Rieussec, a blend of 86% Semillon and 14% Sauvignon Blanc, was picked over five tries through the vineyard between 9 September and 27 October. "We had a bit of frost towards the end and 10% was harvested afterwards. The quality was affected and this was put into the second wine," winemaker Eric Kohler informed me. This year the grand vin constitutes between one-third and one-fourth of the total crop. It has a fragrant bouquet, of honey, white almond and peach, that is disarmingly seductive. The palate is refined and poised: a lovely thread of acidity here, with a keen mineral-laden finish that leaves the mouth tingling with pleasure. This is a top-tier Rieussec that hits all the right buttons.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Delicate aromas and flavours of hibiscus and peony, plus orchard fruit and honey. Elegant, fresh, juicy and vibrant. One of the more refined Sauternes of the vintage.
The is a phenomenal wine with dried pineapple and pear aromas and flavors. Full, very sweet. Incredible depth and power. Super complex.
The 2015 Rieussec is wonderfully polished, nuanced and, dare I say it - restrained - in this vintage. An exotic mélange of apricot pit, peach, white flowers, mint and pineapple make a strong first impression, but it is the wine's overall feel that is most impressive. The 2015 is an especially finessed Rieussec.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.