Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Raymond-Lafon Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Raymond-Lafon has an attractive bouquet in the making: intense honey, acacia and white flower scents soaring from the glass. The palate is very well balanced and pure: mineral-tinged honeyed fruit, great tension with plenty of finesse on the finish. This is one of the best vintages that I have tasted in recent years.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Solidly built, with juicy nectarine, peach and apricot flavors, backed by a substantial singed almond note. Has the zip to stay lively.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Hints of cedar and white pepper along with fresh citrus and tropical fruit nuances. Vibrant acidity, long and very tactile. The 25% Sauvignon Blanc is than usual, but 98% of the berries were hit by noble rot. Despite this, it is incredibly fresh and light.
This is a rich wine that has a generous full-bodied character. At the same time, the acidity is there, offering some beautiful spice and ginger. This is going to develop so well.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.