Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Rabaud-Promis Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Rabaud-Promis is loaded with 150 grams per liter of residual sugar. It is quite deep in color. It lacked a little clarity on the nose, sultry and broody when I encountered it. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tension and cohesion: honey, hints of Seville orange marmalade and apricot towards the long finish. Once the aromatics get their house in order, this will turn into a delicious Rabaud Promis, although at the moment it feels a little dominated by the residual sugar level.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Intense notes of ripe yellow peach, toffee, cinnamon and aromatic wood. Voluptuous tactile mouthfeel - a very showy, full-throttle Sauternes that won't make old bones.
Beautiful purity of fruit here shows dried mango and pineapple character. Full, sweet and lively. Excellent finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.