Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Quinault l'Enclos Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Quinault L'Enclos includes Cabernet Sauvignon planted in 2009, representing 19% of the total blend, 12% Cabernet Franc and 69% Merlot. They now use larger 500-liter barrels, new oak but larger in size to work on the volume of the mid-palate. Aged in 50% new wood, it has a tightly wound, pure bouquet with intriguing graphite and cedar notes infusing the red berry and cassis fruit, perhaps a little Left Bank in style compared to other vintages. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, extremely well defined, a slightly graininess in texture with that graphite element defining the finish. There is great length here, an extremely fine Quinault L'Enclos that will give a lot of pleasure with just 4-5 years in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
New, elegant style clearly established. Cabernet components up to 31%. Instantly fresh and floral with leafy, dark fruit notes. Palate gentle and refined with a suave texture and touch of fine tannin. Freshness persists.
A purity and balance to this year with mineral, lavender and licorice character. Full body yet balanced and super silky. Bright and precise. Best ever.
This wine has soft fruit with the hints of dark tannins and acidity. A good proportion of Cabernet Sauvignon gives black currant flavors and bright acidity with attractive freshness in the aftertaste.
The 2015 Quinault L'Enclos is absolutely delicious. Bright, floral and nuanced, the 2015 shows off lovely class throughout. The expressive aromatics and underlying salinity are both deeply suggestive of Cabernet Franc, even though Franc is just 12% of the blend. The 2015 is a super-sexy Saint-Émilion that will drink well with minimal cellaring. This is pure finesse.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.