Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Puygueraud Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Puygueraud Blanc is a blend of 60% Sauvignon Blanc and 40% Sauvignon Gris picked at 50 hectoliters per hectare. It has a crisp and fresh grapefruit and passion fruit scented bouquet that is a sheer delight - particularly thanks to the underrated Sauvignon Gris. The palate is very fresh on the entry with crisp acidity, great tension and animation with grapefruit, melon and citrus fruit all lining up to be savored on the finish. What a lovely white Francs Côtes de Bordeaux. I expect it to land at the top of my banded score.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Very refreshing, with sel gris, lemon pith, white peach and jicama notes streaming along.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
A bright and intense white with dried lemon, stone, salt and grapefruit character. Full body, phenolic tension. Flavorful finish. Very minerally. 60% sauvignon blanc and 40% semillon.
The 2015 Puygueraud Blanc is laced with the essence of lemon confit, apricot, chamomile and almond. Although the 2015 was just bottled, it shows very nicely today. Drink this delicious, refreshing white from Nicolas Thienpont over the next few years.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.