Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Olivier Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Chateau Olivier offers vivacious red cherry and crisp strawberry fruit on the nose, biding its time, gently unfolding in the glass until it takes full flight. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin and smooth wild strawberry and raspberry fruit, laced with cedar and a pleasant saltiness. This is one of the best Château Olivier reds in recent years. This is one of the best wines from Chateau Olivier in recent years, thanks to its greater depth and harmony. Laurent Lebrun has done a great job here.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Enticing, offering bitter plum and dark cherry notes, with a supple structure, a whiff of black tea and a polished finish.
Power and poise of rich, muscular tannic frame for good ageing potential. Continuing the more serious expression of Olivier over last few years, begun with the inclusion of the new Bel Air plot of vines that represents 30% of the blend. New addition also in 2015 of 1ha of Petit Verdot, representing 5% of wine along with 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot. 14.2%abv, 3.8pH.
A solid and chewy red with walnut shell, ripe berry and chocolate aromas and flavors. Lots of tannins. Full body. Coming together nicely.
Here's a ripe and jammy wine, rich with red plum and black currant fruits. It has a fresher side from the crisp acidity that shines through the concentrated structure and which continues strongly at the end.
The 2015 Olivier is wonderfully fleshy and seductive. The interplay of ripe 2015 fruit and more savory, earthy undertones is compelling. Cedar, smoke, licorice and tobacco add shades of nuance in a lovely, understated Pessac-Léognan endowed with real class and depth. This could turn out to be one of the real sleepers of the vintage.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.