Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Olivier Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Olivier Blanc has a lively citrus and lime flower scented bouquet, with pear and almost granitic notes surfacing with aeration. The palate is very well balanced with crisp acidity - green apple, gooseberry and a twist of sour lemon towards the finish. There is something almost Loire-like here, perhaps a little Sancerre-like in style, but irrespective of stylistic semblances, the bottom line is that this constitutes a very fine white Bordeaux that will be delicious from the word go.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This has some weight, with lemon curd, dried verbena and chamomile notes around a core of yellow apple and salted butter. Stays lively, showing good cut on the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
This estate reworked its whites with the 2007 vintage, when it shifted from 50/50 Sauvignon Blanc-Semillon to 75% Sauvignon Blanc, taking the opportunity to replant on more suitable soils. It has flown ever since. The grip, the shape and the aromatics on the nose are wonderful but also the subtle minerality on the finish that gives a lemon peel and wet stone persistency. 23% Semillon, 2% Muscadelle, 3.36ph, 13.3%abv.
A fresh and clean white with sliced pineapple and pear aromas and flavors. Full body, hints of mineral. Crisp finish.
Green and herbal in character, this crisp wine just touches on a riper yellow fruit character. It will develop with fine straight fruit definition.
The 2015 Olivier is bright, crisp and absolutely delicious. Grapefruit, lemon peel and a host of grassy notes add a kick of salivating freshness on the tense, vibrant finish. This is a strong showing.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.