Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Malescot-St-Exupery Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Malescot-St-Exupery has an intriguing and complex bouquet with oyster shells and seaweed infusing the intense black fruit. It is certainly well defined with nicely integrated new oak. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp tannin, a keen thread of acidity, very pure and smooth in texture, gently unfolding towards the lightly spiced finish that lingers long in the mouth. This is a superb Margaux, surfeit with breeding and sophistication, though it will need 10-15 years in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Very lush and warm, with delicious plum and boysenberry fruit flowing easily over the well-integrated structure. Generous in feel, offering a lingering black tea note. Very suave.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Lots of natural concentration and real elegance - the high percentage of Cabernet shows well with both grip and charm. Very good in Malescot's individual style.
The beauty in the fruit here is so impressive. Full body, super fine tannins. It's very racy and incredibly long. Sexy and rich finish. Better than the legendary 2009? A blend of 70% cabernet sauvignon, 30% merlot.
This is a lightweight wine that's fresh and fruity, with an attractive suggestion of tannic structure and ample acidity. The wine will develop quickly.
The 2015 Malescot St. Exupéry is dense, powerful and rustic. Black cherry, smoke, leather, iron and dark spices hit the palate. Expansive, broad and juicy, the 2015 has more than enough depth to full out its broad shouldered frame. As it often is, the Malescot St. Exupéry is a bit rough around the edges, but time in bottle should take care of at least some of that. The 2015 finishes with lovely density and a blast of pure power. Michel Rolland consults. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.