Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 3-4 working days
- Sydney 4-5 working days
- Brisbane 4-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Malartic-Lagraviere Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Malartic-Lagraviere is a blend of 53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 7% Petit Verdot that was harvested between 21 September and 7 October at 43 hl/ha, matured in 80% new oak. It has a tightly wound bouquet, a little more reticent than its peers at first, opening gradually with blackberry, raspberry coulis and strawberry pastilles. The palate is medium-bodied with fine-grain tannin, a keen line of acidity, fresh and brisk with plenty of mineralité on the finish. This is a classic, serious Malartic with huge potential. Chapeau to the Bonnie family for creating a stupendous Pessac-Léognan.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Offers a sleek, fresh feel, with plum and cassis notes streaming along, carried by a tarry hint. Stays lively through the defined finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Dark, rich, serious, well-extracted fruit; firm but with just the right pressure on the pedal. One that will age very well, continuing a run of strong vintages here. Cinnamon and black pepper spice from 7% Petit Verdot - increasingly common in Pessac-Léognan. 53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc, 80% new oak.
This shows fabulous depth of fruit and ripe tannins that last for minutes. Full body. Insane finish. Powerful. Greatest ever from here.
Rich and opulent, these grapes basked in the ripeness of the year. It is balanced and beautifully perfumed, with citrus and crisp apple acidity, just hinting at wood at the end.
The 2015 Malartic Lagravière is a total rock star. Deep, powerful and exotic, the 2015 sweeps across the palate with stunning richness and intensity. The creamy voluptuousness of the vintage is on full display. The blend of 53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 7% Petit Verdot and 5% Cabernet Franc works beautifully here. Rich, unctuous and also super-expressive, the 2015 is bursting at the seams with intensity. Dark cherry, mocha, plum and spice notes meld into the huge, effortless finish. This is an utterly thrilling wine from Malartic Lagravière, but it is also tightly wound and in need of serious cellaring. This is another stellar showing from the Bonnie family and consultant Michel Rolland. Don't miss it!
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.