Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Malartic-Lagraviere Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Malartic Lagraviere Blanc is a blend of 85% Sauvignon Blanc and 15% Semillon that was picked from 8-15 September and matured in 65% new oak. It has a crisp, vibrant, quite minerally bouquet, cold limestone and subtle patisserie/almost whipped cream-like scents. The palate is very well defined with a crisp line of acidity, citrus lemon and lime fanning out with confidence on the finish that completes one of the best Malartic-Lagravière whites that I have encountered at this stage.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Rich but energetic, with gooseberry, fennel and yellow apple notes forming the core, offset by bracing salted butter and thyme accents.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
One of the stealth wines of the vintage, where the acidity - here zingy lime zest - builds slowly over the course of the palate, along with good tension and savoury herbs. Grasps on to the available freshness in the grapes and run with it. A lovely wine that will develop.
A fresh white with sliced green apple, lemon rind and cream. Full body, bright acidity and a long and flavorful finish. Layered and very dense. Wonderful backbone.
Rich and opulent, these grapes basked in the ripeness of the year. It is balanced and beautifully perfumed, with citrus and crisp apple acidity, just hinting at wood at the end.
The Sauvignon Blanc-based 2015 Malartic-Lagravière Blanc is fresh, energetic and vibrant, with plenty of green apple, mint and white pepper overtones. Varietal Sauvignon character is front and center in this gorgeous dry white. The 2015 was fermented in barrel (65% new), and yet the oak is judiciously balanced. This is a striking wine from Malartic-Lagravière. The blend is 90% Sauvignon Blanc and 10% Sémillon.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.