Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Lynch Moussas Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Lynch Moussas is a blend of 79% Cabernet Sauvignon and 21% Merlot cropped at 44 hl/ha between 17 September and 1 October. It has a very controlled bouquet at first with tightly wound raspberry and wild strawberry fruit, the oak nicely integrated and some lovely undergrowth aromas surfacing with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin, the acidity well judged, leading to a spice-tinged finish that lingers long in the mouth. It is a very fine follow-up to the 2014 last year, with a freshness and class that I did not find conveyed ten years ago.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Direct, with a good beam of cherry, currant and iron that has integrated well already. Shows solid flesh through the finish, with a good tug of earth at the end.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Good black fruits on a smooth palate with silky tannins. A charming, elegant wine for the mid term.
Extremely well done for the vintage in Pauillac with attractive dried flower, currant and light stone character. Medium to full body. Fine tannins.
This is a smooth, polished and ripe wine. The tannins are in the background, allowing blackberry fruits to dominate. The wine is going to develop quickly.
The 2015 Lynch-Moussas is a burly, powerful wine, yet it offers plenty of character. A distinctly earthy, savory wine the 2015 is laced with scents of grilled herbs, smoke, cedar, leather and red stone fruits. Slightly angular contours give the 2015 its hearty feel but there is good depth and intensity throughout. This is a solid showing.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.