Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Lynch Bages Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
They 2015 Lynch Bages is a blend of 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 24% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot that was picked from 23 September until 2 October, matured in 75% new oak. There is an overwhelming sense of purity on the nose: perfumed, almost floral blackberry, wild strawberry, graphite and cedar scents, unmistakably Pauillac in style. The palate is medium-bodied with fine-grain tannin, a keen citrus thread that impart tension and ample freshness. Tasting this as the first wine of the day, it instantly refreshes the mouth and leaves it tingling with energy after it has departed. This is an excellent, top-grade Lynch Bages that deserves 8-10 years in bottle and then will offer three decade of pleasure, maybe more.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This is packed with juicy currant, black cherry and blackberry fruit carried by warm stone and graphite notes. Offers lovely sweet spice hints through the finish, which is fleshy and integrated. Really sappy and intense, yet the smooth structure lets it all glide through beautifully.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Superb nose of black fruits showing exuberant ripeness. It's very robust on the palate, a hallmark of Lynch-Bages, but a hint of silkiness and freshness remains. This has a good future ahead.
Very classic styled Lynch with pretty ripe fruit and tannin balanced. Full body, firm and chewy tannins yet polished and refined. Alcohol and fruit balance are lower than other top years and give this wine freshness and energy.
This wine is sumptuous, ripe and generously fruity. It has a black core of dry plum skin and spice. The richness is topped by acidity, forming a contrast with the tannic core.
A total knock-out, the 2015 Lynch Bages is racy, sumptuous and super-expressive. Raspberry jam, mocha, dark spices and leather flesh out as the 2015 shows off its broad, ample frame and inviting personality. The 2015 is a decidedly dark, flamboyant Lynch Bages with enough depth to drink well for several decades. Although a bit atypical, the 2015 Lynch Bages is nevertheless quite attractive.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.