Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Les Trois Croix Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Les Trois Croix has a delightful, crisp and well-defined bouquet with vivacious black cherry and cassis aromas that soar from the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with supple ripe black fruit, very poised and mineral-driven with succinctly integrated new oak on the finish. This is how to make great Fronsac - chapeau!
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Lovely texture of sweet, ripe tannins and bright, fragrant mid-palate fruit. Clean and firm on the finish.
Full and juicy with an abundance of blackberry, black licorice and blueberry character. Full and savory.
The 2015 Les Trois Croix boasts notable richness, with generous super-ripe fruit and plenty of volume. The creamy, expansive finish laced with lush dark red and purplish hued fruits, sweet spices and licorice only adds to the wine's considerable appeal. Readers should expect a bold, flamboyant Fronsac.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.