Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Les Cruzelles Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Les Cruzelles is a blend of 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc on gravel/clayey soil, picked from September 15-22 and October 6 respectively, then matured in 45% new oak. The new wood is seamlessly integrated into this Lalande-de-Pomerol, more broody and introspective than the La Chenade at the moment, but very well defined. The palate is beautifully proportioned with crisp tannin, a fine line of acidity, somehow gentle and understated on the finish, but very long in the mouth. Yet another ridiculously fine wine to load up on, courtesy of Denis Durantou.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Silky and caressing in feel, with gentle rooibos tea, blood orange and raspberry notes that move gracefully, gaining depth through the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Merlot with 10% Cabernet Franc from clay-gravel soils. As consistent as ever this year. Spicy, dark fruit nose which continues on the palate. Super grain of tannin and mid-palate depth. Length and freshness on the finish.
This is so on it with velvety tannins and rich fruit. So much fun to taste. Generous and exotic.
The 2015 Lés Cruzelles is terrific. Bright, focused and also generous in the glass, the 2015 balances aromatic intensity with textural richness. Dark red cherry, violet, lavender, mint and wild flowers are all beautifully delineated throughout. There is a sense of energy here that is impossible to miss, while the finish is equally memorable. Lés Cruzelles is 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc planted on gravel/clay soils. Harvest took place between September 15 and October 6.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.