Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 3-7 working days
- Brisbane 3-7 working days
- Adelaide 2-5 working days
- Perth 7-14 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Latour Martillac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 La Tour Martillac is a blend of 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 6% Petit Verdot matured in 40% new French oak. It has a slightly more high-toned and outgoing bouquet, with dark cherries and blackcurrant aromas, a smidgen of cassis emerging with time in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, a pleasant saltiness here, very focused with a finish of real pedigree. This is a superb Pessac-Léognan from the estate - one of the best in recent years.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Silky, sexy, rich damson fruits aged in 30% new oak. A beautiful example of this wine: very strong in an already good vintage. Tannins grip the fruit without strangling; plenty of development potential. 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot.
A firm and beautiful wine with blueberry and blackberry aromas and flavors. Full body, silky tannins and a bright and fresh wine. Racy with a fine line. 54% cabernet sauvignon, 40% merlot and 6% petit verdot.
This wine has ripe, dusty tannins that go with the rich black currant fruits. It is full, generous and packed with both acidity and forward fruitiness.
The 2015 Latour-Martillac is terrific. Charcoal, smoke, licorice, plum and violet notes make a strong first impression. Powerful and muscular on the palate, the 2015 delivers superb depth and overall intensity. This is a decidedly dark, virile wine, yet all the elements are nicely balanced throughout. The 2015 Latour-Martillac is shaping up to be one of the pleasant surprises of the vintage.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.