Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Larrivet Haut Brion Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Larrivet Haut Brion might be overlooked against some startling other 2015s with "Haut Brion" in their name, which would be wholly unfair because this is a potentially great wine. It has an outgoing bouquet with plenty of bright and bushy tailed red fruit that is well defined and very nicely focused. The new oak is carefully used here and gives it real lift. The palate is medium-bodied with fine grain tannins, fleshy in the mouth with crisp acidity and a nicely composed, lightly spiced finish. This is an excellent Pessac-Léognon and it will hopefully will be well priced.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Tasty, with plum, boysenberry and fig notes forming the core, inlaid with singed alder details and backed by a solid tarry edge on the finish. A textbook Pessac red.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Rich dark chocolate and damson coulis nose – fruit over finesse. It’s a touch heavy with the ripe fruit but still very pleasurable. 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc.14.3%abv, 3.79pH.
This is very structured and dense from here. Full body, chewy and powerful. Excellent tannin tension. Best ever from here?
The 2015 Château Larrivet-Haut-Brion is a real stunner. Vibrant, nuanced and delineated, the 2015 possesses remarkable detail to balance the richness of the vintage. Sumptuous at the outset yet backed up by considerable structure, the 2015 is simply superb today. Creamy, silky tannins round out the highly expressive finish. This is the first vintage made by Stéphane Derenoncourt and his team.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.