Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Larcis-Ducasse Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Larcis-Ducasse is a blend of 87% Merlot and 13% Cabernet France, picked between 28 September and 10 October, 7-13 October respectively. Cropped at 37 hl/ha it is being matured in 500-liter barrels. It has an intense nose of raspberry preserve, boysenberries and an almost honeyed-like richness that thankfully retains freshness and delineation, when it could have been over-powering. The palate is medium-bodied with very fine tannin, a little grainy in texture, very well-balanced and graceful, gently building to a convincing, quite minerally, blackberry and wild strawberry finish. There is superb terroir expression here, an excellent Larcis-Ducasse that should offer 3-4 decades of drinking pleasure.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Lush, with velvety structure that lets the raspberry, plum and cassis fruit glide beautifully through the spice-tinged finish. Still very primal, but has length and fruit for days.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
87% Merlot, 13% Cabernet Franc. Maturity of the fruit balanced by the limestone terroir. Ripe, dark fruit aroma and flavour - raisins and blackcurrant. The palate tight and firm with good tension and length. Affirmative in style. Slightly chewy finish.
Hard to believe this. It has a minerality and intensity like a great white wine with so much chalky character that it gives an oyster shell flavor. Full and racy. Shaking my head in intrigue. Wonderfully silky tannins.
One of the stars of the vintage, the 2015 Larcis Ducasse is intensely aromatic, silky and totally sensual from the very first taste. The purity of the fruit here is striking. Even so, it will be many years before the 2015 is ready to show all it's got. Today, it is the wine's total sense of harmony that is absolutely alluring. A rush of raspberry jam, pomegranate and blood orange leaves a lasting impression. The 2015 is a dramatic, richly-textured Larcis Ducasse long on class and pedigree. The blend is 87% Merlot and 13% Cabernet Franc picked between September 28 and October 12 and aged in 50% new oak. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.