Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Lafaurie-Peyraguey Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Lafaurie-Peyraguey has a slightly taciturn bouquet at first, though it soon awakens to deliver pure wild honey and subtle marmalade notes, though it maintains a sense of restraint. The palate is well balanced and very pure, a sensual Lafaurie-Peyraguey with a very harmonious, light-spiced marmalade and honeyed finish. This is stylish and understated, but I suspect it will age extremely well.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A ripe, unctuous style, with a big core of nectarine, peach, mango and quince flavors, backed by lots of spice and ginger. Among the more backward examples at this early stage, but everything is here.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Perfumed nose of acacia honey, crystallised ginger, lemon verbena, juniper and fresh citrus fruit. Impeccable balance to the acid-sugar-tannin ratio and boasts noteworthy refinement. One of the best Sauternes of the vintage; refined yet powerful.
A purity and finesse to this young Sauternes with mushroom, botrytis and flower character. The sweetness, fruit, phenolics and acidity balance it out to an ethereal level. Lovely finish.
Luscious while still showing great balance, this is a fine wine. It has ripe orange and lemon flavors that are never too sweet. Acidity cuts through the texture, lifting the wine and giving it a brilliant, elegant aftertaste.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.