Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Labegorce Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Ripe plum and blackberry compote flavors are very direct, framed by a well-singed cedary edge. This has solid fruit, but it's a bit shy on refinement.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Big broad fruit and lots of structure and depth. Quite a chunky Labégorce with a good future.
Wonderful purity of fruit here with blackberry, black currant and floral aromas and flavors. Full body. Fine tannins.
This is a beautiful wine, full of great fruit and balanced dusty tannins. It is ripe and stylish, with all the elements in place. It should mature well.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.