Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau La Vieille Cure Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 La Vieille Cure has a clean and precise bouquet: black cherries, wild strawberry and subtle floral scents emerging from the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with succulent and fleshy tannin. There is impressive weight here. It is very smooth in texture with a figgy, cedary finish that needs to develop just a little more freshness during its barrel maturation. Still, this Fronsac has good potential and I expect it to settle comfortably at the top of my banded score, once in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A very bright, lively style, with a light peppery edge to the red currant and cherry flavors, backed by fresh savory and tobacco notes. This flirts with the herb side of the spectrum, but the fruit is solid.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Rich, round and full flavoured with spice and dark fruit notes. A lovely mid-palate; tannins well rounded. Seductive wine that will be accessible early.
LVC made the grade this year with blackberry, mineral and spice aromas and flavors. Walnut skin too. Full body, integrated tannins. Long and beautiful.
The 2015 La Vieille Cure is exceptional. Rich, ample and creamy, the 2015 offers superb intensity throughout. Dark cherry, plum, menthol, spice and licorice are some of the notes that build into the sumptuous finish. Even with all of its intensity, this modern, racy Fronsac retains terrific freshness and overall energy. There is so much to like. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.