Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau La Lagune Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 La Lagune has a rich and slightly heady bouquet with lavish black cherry and cassis fruit that need to obtain more definition and composure. This seems to be trying a little hard. The palate is ripe and rounded on the entry, the tannin here a little stringy with a straightforward, slightly attenuated and saline finish that I hope will flesh out during élevage. This just lacks the sparkle that I discerned in the 2014 last year - let's see how it turns out in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
The nose is both direct and exotic with Asian spices, then an almost Mediterranean richness of flavour and La Lagune’s seductively smooth texture. An exciting wine; a real classic.
The finesse and beauty in this wine is really something with blueberry, blackberry and licorice character. Full body, ultra-fine tannins and a long and gorgeous finish. Tactile and fine.
The 2015 La Lagune is an absolutely delightful Haut-Médoc with forward fruit, lovely juiciness and tons of personality. Sweet tobacco, cedar, menthol, red cherry and earthy notes abound in this expressive, highly nuanced wine.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.