Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau La Croix Saint-Georges Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Croix Saint-Georges is a blend of 91% Merlot and 9% Cabernet Franc picked between 21 September and 2 October. The alcohol level is a modest 13.6% and it is being aged in 50% new oak. It has a fragrant bouquet with cranberry, raspberry leaf, sous-bois and a touch of cedar, less glossy than previous vintages that I have tasted. The palate is medium bodied with ripe, quite firm tannin that embrace the crisp and pure red berry fruit, a dash of spice emerging toward the finish that gently fans out. This is a sophisticated Pomerol, classy and full of breeding, in other words an excellent wine from Jean-Philippe Janoueix. This is well worth investigating.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.