Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau La Croix de Gay Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 La Croix de Gay has an expressive, understated, but very well-defined bouquet with raspberry and cranberry fruit, cedar and a touch of truffle. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, moderate depth in the mouth with precision and refinement towards the finish. It is a beautifully crafted La Croix de Gay, not as long-term as some of its peers, but balanced and surely delicious.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Bright and juicy, with damson plum, raspberry coulis and bitter cherry notes. Offers a lovely fresh feel. Not as dense as the big boys, but delivers plenty of delightful fruit and adequate length.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Dark and opulent with freshness as well. Lovely Merlot expression. Precise, tidy and long on the finish.
A savory and juicy red with sliced plum and chocolate character. Full body. Yeah.
A dramatic, sweeping wine, the 2015 La Croix de Gay possesses notable depth and pure power. Broad tannins provide the backdrop for a huge core of fruit. Iron, smoke, tobacco and a host of savory/feral notes add myriad shades of nuance throughout. The 2015 is shaping up to be a terrific wine, but readers will have to be patient.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.