Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau La Cabanne Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 La Cabanne is a blend of 95% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc. Proprietor François Estager told me that this was the first vintage were he has not used any sulfur (one of a few that are moving in that direction). Tasted on three occasions, the nose is offers brambly black fruit mixed with wild hedgerow and cold stone, certainly more sophisticated than recent vintages, with impressive purity. The palate is built upon fine grain tannin, well-judged acidity, and is nicely proportioned with the fruit, given lift by the new oak on the finish. I suspect that the aromatics were just having an off day; given the performance of the palate and knowing how fine this Pomerol can be, it should turn into a delicious, perhaps relatively approachable Pomerol that will give a couple decades of pleasure.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Rich and full with more purity and precision this year. Touch of opulence and firmness on the finish.
A rich and round red with lots of dried fruits, spice and dark chocolate aromas and flavors. Full body, flavorful and rich. Classic styled red. Best ever from here?
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.