Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Joanin Becot Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Joanin Bécot has long been one of my favorite Côtes de Castillons and this is a little gem. A blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc, it has a very pure and sensual bouquet with ripe raspberry, strawberry and cassis scents. The palate is medium-bodied with vanillary new oak on the entry, quite powerful but controlled on the palate, the 15% alcohol neatly disguised with a slightly tarry but fresh finish. Give this 3-5 years in bottle and wash down with a juicy steak.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This packs in quite a few layers of dark plum, fig and boysenberry fruit, without getting heady, thanks to a very racy graphite edge. The finish is long and fresh, bringing you back for more.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Super-ripe black cherries, plums, spices, new leather and sweet French oak are pushed forward in the 2015 Joanin-Bécot. This is one of the more overtly ripe wines of the year. Today, the tannins are also a bit unpolished. If the wine comes into balance it may merit a more positive note in the future. This shows the extreme ripeness of Merlot in 2015.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.