Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Haut Bergey Rouge Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
This has some muscle, with dark plum and blackberry compote notes mixing with tar and licorice details. Shows brambly grip through the finish. A touch extracted, as there’s a slight plum skin edge at the very end, but should still be solid.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Ripe cherry fruit but a little abrupt on the finish – hasn’t handled the extraction as well as some. Firm tannins that suggest ambition but the balance is not convincing. 45% Merlot, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Petit Verdot, 7% Cabernet Franc, 3% Malbec. Aged in 33% new oak.
Dense with very ripe tannins and spices. Dried fruits such as blackberries. Licorice too. Full and powerful.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.