Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Haura Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Haura has an upfront, bold and generous bouquet with hints of fresh dates infusing the black cherry and dark plum fruit. The palate reins it back in with fine tannin, well-judged acidity and an impressive lattice of tannin. Focused, fresh and vibrant, this is an excellent lesser-known Graves from Denis Dubourdieu that comes highly recommended.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A pretty wine, with gentle plum and cherry fruit, framed by a light sandalwood edge and ending with a mineral hint.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
From Denis Dubourideu. Deep gravel soils show excellent, controlled damson punch. An exceptionally good effort from this relatively young property (as a red producer). Violet hints and mouthwatering freshness; great value and pleasure here.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.