Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Grand Corbin-Despagne Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Grand Corbin-Despagne has a precise and floral bouquet, wilted violets infusing the dark cherry and blackberry fruit. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, a keen line of acidity, plenty of nascent energy with impressive tension on the long finish. This should offer 15-20 years of pleasure and I expect the final bottle sample score to rest at the top of my band, possibly higher. Tasted twice with consistent notes.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Lighter-bodied than most of its peers, but fresh and well-focused, with raspberry and currant notes carried by a finish that gains a succulent edge at it opens up.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Consistent as usual; lots of energy and character. Bright, lifted aromatics and suave texture and tannins. Length and drive on the finish. Harmonious and beautifully poised.
The 2015 Grand Corbin Despagne is endowed with serious depth and intensity. Scorched earth, smoke, tobacco, chocolate, licorice and dark blue/blackish fruit give the 2015 much of its distinctive virile, brooding personality. The tannins are firm and imposing, but there is also more than enough depth to balance things out. This is a solid, if somewhat rustic, Saint-Émilion. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.