Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Gracia Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Gracia is a blend of 75% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon that was picked between 10-19 October. It is the first vintage to include a new parcel located in Saint Christophe-des-Bardes. It has a typically sweet and ripe blueberry and cassis-scented bouquet that is well defined and potent. The palate is ripe and rounded with cough candy-infused black fruit, grippy tannins but sufficient acidity and delineation on the finish to maintain freshness. With 6-8 years in the cellar, those tannin should soften and deliver a very fine Saint Emilion wine.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Rich and meaty, showing big extraction on a solid tannic frame. Powerful but lacks some of the panache of the 2015 vintage.
This is amazingly intense and flavorful with so much white pepper and limestone character Full body, chewy tannins and a long finish. Goes on for minutes. This is a special and exciting wine.
Michel Gracia waited until October 10 to start harvesting his vineyard in Saint-Émilion's Saint-Christophe-des-Bardes sector. A rich, textured wine, the 2015 Gracia presents an enticing mélange of ripe, jammy fruit, espresso, bittersweet chocolate, dark spices and torrefaction. Suggestions of lavender, mint, inky crème de cassis and cloves add nuance on the sumptuous finish. The 2015 is a powerful, extracted wine, with all the elements nicely balanced throughout. Gracia is 70% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, done in 100% new oak. Jean Philippe Fort is the consulting winemaker. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.