Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Fonroque Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Fonroque has a very perfumed and floral bouquet that instantly satisfies, the new oak neatly folded into the fruit, hints of marmalade and mulberry developing with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with supple, ripe tannin, impressive depth and density yet without impinging upon the freshness and tension on the finish. What an excellent wine from Alain Moueix.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This has a very direct beam of raspberry coulis flavors, with flicks of anise and apple wood. Relatively sleek in feel, with just a twinge of plum skin and a light loamy echo at the very end.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Subdued, dark fruit aroma and flavour and a liquorice note as well. Firm and dry on the palate, the minerality adding tension. Slightly chewy finish.
Here is a St.-Emilion with wonderful balance and finesse. Full body, fine tannins and a very pretty finish. Gorgeous young wine.
The 2015 Fonroque offers good near and medium term appeal in its sweet red cherry and plum notes. Overall, this is a fairly straightforward offering with only modest depth and complexity. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.