Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Filhot Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Intense, with ripe, focused apricot, peach and almond notes driving through, gilded by hints of orange blossom and honeysuckle. The finish is lush and rounded, with a subtle hazelnut edge. Has power and purity.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Initially reduced, then opens to showcase medicinal aromas of herbs, cinnamon, orchard fruit and vanilla. Rich and creamy palate but with surprising lift. Very mouthfilling and smooth with a long, slightly warm finish. One of the best young Filhots in years.
A medium-bodied young Sauternes with sliced peach and light apricot and almond character. Medium sweet and a tangy finish.
This wine is ripe and full of sugar that is just mitigated by the drier botrytis flavors. It is fresh, with a toffee aftertaste and a pleasant profile that's easy to enjoy now.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.