Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 3-7 working days
- Brisbane 3-7 working days
- Adelaide 2-5 working days
- Perth 7-14 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Faugeres Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Faugeres is a blend of 80% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, the consultant no less than Stephan Von Niepperg. It has a neat and tidy bouquet, nothing too ambitious, with tightly knitted red and black fruit - boysenberry and blueberry emerging with time. The palate is very smooth and sensual, the acidity well judged, no sharp corners here with a lush, slightly saline finish. This is a thoughtfully crafted Saint Emilion that should drink earlier than many of its peers.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Offers intense fruit, with plum, currant and raspberry flavors laced with mouthwatering anise and singed iron notes. Very rich, yet has cut and a lovely licorice snap edge that keeps the fruit pumping along.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Tight and firm but with juicy fruit and overriding tension. Dry, minerally finish, the extraction giving a chewy edge.
A silky textured presence to this wine with a salty and minerally undertone. Full and beauty. Excellent backbone.
Smooth and opulent, this is a densely tannic wine. Its dark fruits and dusty texture are backed by juicy acidity and a core of framing tannins. It will be powerful and rich with age.
The 2015 Faugères is a deep, sensual Saint-Emilion redolent of dark cherry, plum, mocha and savory herbs. Like all of Silvio Denz's wines, the Faugères emphasizes textural richness and intensity. Readers will find plenty of both here. The blend is 80% Merlot, 15 Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon brought in between September 23 and October 12.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.