Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Duhart-Milon Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Duhart Milon is a blend of 73% Cabernet Sauvignon and 27% Merlot picked between September 23 and October 6, the September 17-23 respectively. It will eventually see 40% new oak during its élevage. It has a tightly-wound bouquet with blackberry, bilberry and cassis fruit, moderate complexity, perhaps just a little static at the moment. The palate is medium-bodied with quite supple tannin for the normally obdurate Duhart-Milon, the acidity nicely judged with a pleasing salinity towards the finish. I would just like to see more personality come through by the time of bottling. Otherwise, this is a fine Duhart-Milon that is more compromising than the tannic "beasts" of yesteryear, and it should drink after 5-7 years in bottle.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Fine, firm 73% Cabernet fruit with a brambly middle ripeness from 27% Merlot. Shows polish, depth and a restrained elegance - a firm, classy wine with a fine future.
A firm and silky red with blackberry and chocolate character. Hints of walnut. Full and chewy. Fresh finish.
There are plenty of firm tannins here, although this wine succeeds because of the intense acidity and classic black currant flavors. It is already a delicious wine with its fine acidity and lively aftertaste.
The 2015 Duhart-Milon is soft, open-knit and expressive, with gorgeous dark red and purplish fruit pushed forward and pretty spiced notes that add complexity. Medium in body and gracious, the 2015 should drink nicely with minimal cellaring. This is a very pretty, understated Duhart. The blend is 73% Cabernet Sauvignon and 27% Merlot.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.