Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Doisy Daene Pre-Arrival Offer (375ml)
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Doisy-Daene has a detailed bouquet, very correct, nothing showy or flamboyant as is typical of Denis Dubourdieu's Barsac. The palate is extremely well balanced and very pure: citrus fruit infusing the honeyed botrytis, veins of white peach and quince, leading to a very precise and sustained finish that leaves you with a smile on your face...and the wine ain't even finished yet! Just a wonderful wine - full of class and nascent joie-de-vivre. Chapeau Denis!
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Rippling with energy, this is pure and refined already, showing clearly defined chamomile, peach, pear and apricot notes that are bright and engaging. Still tight but very long, showing ample richness, with minerality in reserve.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Very lemony and floral, with precise, delicate aromas and flavours of citrus and saffron. A gentle wine – almost dainty in fact – and very pure, with lipsmacking acidity. Denis Dubourdieu said he won’t likely keep this in barrique for longer than 12 months.
Wow. This is really impressive with a fabulous density and style. So much mushroom, almond and dried apple, apricot character. Fresh and bright. Joyous.
This is opulent and rich, with wonderful gingery spice and layers of acidity and orange zest. The wine is full of pure, clean and ripe fruit flavors.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.