Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Deyrem Valentin Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Deyrem Valentin has a lifted bouquet with dark cherries, blueberry and touches of iodine, quite opulent for this Margaux estate that I have been following closely for more than a decade. The palate is medium-bodied, soaked in plush red berry fruit, blueberry and a dash of spice. There is real swagger to this Margaux, probably earlier drinking than many of its peers, but its caressing texture will please many over the next 15-20 years. Give this relatively less-known Margaux a try.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Fine florality and red fruits of firmness and depth. Good class and good future.
This wine is all about swathes of black and red fruit that are nicely sustained by dusty tannins. It has a really fresh character that is not contradicted by the dry core.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.