Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Desmirail Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
After a so-so 2014, the excellent 2015 Château Desmirail makes amends. It comes with a very comely, feminine and perfumed nose brandishing a whole bunch of rose petals in the glass. The palate is very well balanced, fleshy but still structured with fine grain tannin. It feels a little oaky towards the finish, but that should be subsumed with 4-5 years in bottle. One to check out after 3-4 years when it has found its groove.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A lovely beam of crushed plum and blackberry fruit is carried by velvety tannins, ending with a warm ganache note on the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Lovely expression of cassis Cabernet fruit with Margaux charm and lift. This third growth is really coming into its classification.
While spicy wood dominates the aroma of this wine, on the palate there is a fresh suggestion of black fruits. It is dry, although the fruit will certainly continue to develop.
The 2015 Desmirail is plump and juicy. Black cherry, plum, mocha, spice, new leather and mint flesh out in a decidedly forward, succulent Margaux built for near term drinking. This is a solid effort from proprietor Denis Lurton.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.