Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau de Fieuzal Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 de Fieuzal has a very seductive bouquet, almost Saint Emilion in style (perhaps the hand of consultant Hubert de Boüard at play?). I mean that in a positive sense: it is extremely pure and sensual, an aromatic femme fatale. The palate is ripe and generous on the entry, but simultaneously poised and minerally, almost edgy towards the sustained and focused finish. There is wonderful freshness and vitality here, yet another really quite stupendous Pessac-Léognan that is going to be a joy to drink over the next 20-25 years.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Slightly higher pitched than most of its peers, with up-front damson plum and violet notes followed by cherry and red licorice flavors. The finish is tight but remains long. Should unwind with the élevage.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
High-toned kirsch aromas. Very ambitious. Dark, tight-knit fruits with good hold from the charcoal and graphite tannins. Impact favoured over restraint, but a well constructed, high-quality wine. 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc, 5% Petit Verdot, 60% new oak.
Lots of blackberry and black currant aromas and flavors. Full body, round tannins, salty and earthy undertones. Very long and flavorful. 48% cabernet sauvignon, 45% merlot, 5% cabernet franc and 2% petit verdot.
Smooth and concentrated, this wine is rich while keeping a great sense of freshness. It has a dark power that is restrained by the fine acidity and perfumed black fruits.
The 2015 De Fieuzal comes across as a bit simple next to the other wines of the appellation. There is good up-front appeal to give the wine its attractive, if somewhat one-dimensional, personality.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.