Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau de Chantegrive Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Hubert de Boüard consults for one of the most consistent red Graves. Silky texture, and ripe loganberries and rosemary but just a little too upfront. Still, a great value pick.
Very fine tannins and pretty fruit for this wine with medium to full body and a fresh finish. 50% merlot and 50% cabernet sauvignon.
The 2015 Chantegrive is intense, bold and powerful. Iron, blood, gravel and a host of feral notes make a strong impression in this virile, deep Graves red. The 2015 is a bit rough around the edges, yet it offers good depth and solid overall balance. This is an especially concentrated, extracted style, but it works. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.