Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Dauzac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Dauzac is a blend of 72% Cabernet Sauvignon and 28% Merlot, the highest percentage of the former in recent years, and matured in 60% new oak barrels. It has a tightly wound but precise bouquet with scents of blackberry cassis and a hint of violet - very polished and focused. The palate is medium-bodied with grainy tannin, pure black fruit laced with graphite and spice, gently building in the mouth, finishing with a precise and quite sustained, Pauillac-inspired grace. This is an excellent wine from the estate that will give 20-25 years of drinking pleasure.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Fine, fragrant bouquet then crunchy black fruits on the palate. The robustness of 72% Cabernet is tamed by Margaux elegance to show both concentration and finesse well above its fifth-growth status.
This is tight and structured with beautiful blackberry and blueberry character. Full and intense. Very long and attractive. Energetic. Superb.
This is a powerful wine, dominated by dusty tannins that bring a dry core to the solid structure. With fine acidity and a solid fruit core, the wine will develop nicely.
The 2015 Dauzac offers terrific immediacy and plenty of up-front appeal. Black cherry, tobacco, mocha, new oak, spice, leather and grilled herbs give the Dauzac lovely shades of darkness and overall complexity. Today, the oak is a bit pronounced, but the wine appears to have more than enough density to balance things out.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.