Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau d'Aiguilhe Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Chateau d'Aiguilhe is a blend of 85% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc, picked between September 23 and October 8 at 30 hectoliters per hectare, and matured in 30% new oak barrels. It has a very ripe and opulent, quite showing bouquet with fig and date-tinged red berry fruit. The palate is very well balanced, a supple ball of red cherry and strawberry fruit, with a touch of Christmas cake and allspice towards the finish; the Cabernet Franc imparts a little edginess, with a saline tincture lingering on the aftertaste. This is a very fine Côtes de Castillon from Comtes Von Neipperg.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Features lush fruit, with creamy-edged plum, raspberry and blackberry flavors that glide along. There's depth here, but this is rounded and fresh in feel, with lovely purity.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Ripe, fragrant aromatics. Power but opulence and finesse as well. Fine, fresh grain of tannin and a persistent finish. One of the best yet from this Von Neipperg-owned (Canon-la-Gaffelière) estate.
This is so excellent with so much salty, blueberry and stone character. Full and hyper fresh.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.