Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Croix Cardinale Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Croix Cardinale is a blend of 72% Merlot and 28% Cabernet Franc, and was cropped at 30 hectoliters per hectare between October 5-20. It has a pleasant, lilting, raspberry coulis and strawberry preserve-scented bouquet. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, well-judged acidity, balanced and poised with a delineated, slightly earthy finish that has just the right amount of dryness to urge another sip. This is a well-crafted Saint Émilion from the Decoster family that should age well.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Bright and fruity with blackberry, cherry and blueberry aromas and flavors. Full and savory. Tile, stone and dust character.
A rich, unctuous wine, the 2015 Croix Cardinale is laced with dark cherry, plum, torrefaction, chocolate, tobacco, spice and leather. The super-ripe, late-harvest approach yields a powerful wine endowed with considerable depth and richness, but less in the way of aromatic intensity or freshness. The blend is 72% Merlot and 28% Cabernet Franc, brought in between October 13 and 20, which is to say very late for the year. In my view, this is picked too late and overdone, even among wines made in a similar style.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.