Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Coutet Pre-Arrival Offer (375ml)
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
One of the superstars of Barsac, the wines are typically noted for their elegance and style rather than weight and richness. At 38.5 hectares in size, Coutet is one of the largest vineyards in the region, with plantings consisting of 75% Semillon, 23% Sauvignon Blanc and 2% Muscadelle. Fermentation takes place in barrel of which 50% are new with further ageing in oak for 18 months.
Vibrant, with a singed almond frame sprinting along, this offers nectarine, white peach and star fruit notes. Mirabelle plum and pineapple details echo through the finish. Very long, boasting terrific range.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Very rich, deep aromas of lemon verbena, peach, cinnamon; enticing. Rich, dense and suave palate, with a honeyed richness to the spicy, fresh citrus and apple jelly flavours. A large-scaled Coutet showcasing a hint of passerillage (dried grapes). Outstanding, but I prefer the 2014.
A Coutet with great depth and fruit. So much dried tropical fruit character, bright acidity and fruit sweetness. Vivid and clean.
The wine is ripe yet stylish and pure. It has a great balance between bright acidity and rich fruitiness. It is a very fine wine with great aging potential, as it hints at the more opulent future to come.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.