Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Carbonnieux Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Carbonnieux Blanc is a blend of 75% Sauvignon Blanc and 25% Semillon. It has a tightly wound grapefruit, white peach and citrus scented bouquet that slowly unfurls in the glass. Given a couple of minutes, it attains impressive harmony and focus. The palate is well defined on the entry, very crisp and pure, seguing into a saline finish that lingers nicely in the mouth. This is a very well-crafted Carbonnieux Blanc with class and poise.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
A broad, juicy style, with anise, yellow apple and white peach notes that are open and inviting, backed by light brioche and candied citrus hints. Has some zip, but more flattering in style overall.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Great definition, this has soft white flowers with a graphite kick on the finish. Floral aromatics add a lift - this is one of the fresher whites of the vintage.
A fruity and attractive white with pear and green mango aromas and flavors. Full body. Flavorful.
There is a beautiful straight line of crispness in this wine. It cuts right through the wood and ripe yellow fruits to leave a wine with great clarity.
Deceptively medium in body, the 2015 Carbonnieux is laced with expressive grapefruit, lemon peel and white flowers. The crisp, bright finish is quite appealing, as is the wine's overall balance.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.