Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Cantemerle Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Cantemerle is a blend of 59% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Franc and 6% Petit Verdot. It offers plenty of blackberry and raspberry fruit on the nose, not the best defined that I encountered among the Haut- Médocs, but with plenty of "stuffing." The palate is medium-bodied with supple red and black fruit on the entry matched with a fine thread of acidity. There is a pleasing crescendo in the mouth driven by that Merlot content and it finishes with some swagger. This is a very fine Cantemerle exuding joie-de-vivre that I can see doling out plenty of drinking pleasure over the next decade and beyond. Tasted thrice with consistent notes.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Fresh, with a good sanguine note weaving around red currant and bitter cherry flavors. There's a stony echo developing on the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Fine expression of fruit with elegance and class, This is never a big wine but it has fine natural depth and harmony.
Wow. Real Cantemerle with stupendous power and depth. Mineral, stone and violet character. Full and structure. It starts slowly and then goes on for minutes. Perhaps best ever?
With structured tannins and red berry notes, this is already showing an elegant structure. It is the fruit that sings here, gently supported by the fine, dusty tannins.
The 2015 Cantemerle is ripe, juicy and forward, with good overall depth and plenty of juiciness. Sweet red cherry, new oak, herb, blood orange, anise and earthy notes wrap around the fleshy, inviting finish. This is an especially racy, forward style, but there is good tannic grip as well. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.